Saturday, April 19, 2014

Girls Shmirls.... it's already started! What's a mom to do?

So my boys are into girls! UGH! When I say this, I don't mean that I don't want them to like boys... it's just that their liking of girls has already started. My son Danny has been gaga for this girl named Brianna for a long time now, but I know now that he is smitten. She could talk him into doing anything.... Maybe I should adopt her and he would behave and listen to me more and clean his room when he's told? :p
Brianna's mom had to work today, so we went and picked Bri up at her house in St. David, and she came over and we boiled eggs & colored them & hid candy-filled eggs and they found them. I also made a yummy potato salad. All in all, it turned out to be a pretty good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment